Huina 1580 1:14 All Metal Remote Control Excavator V4 (2021 Model)
The design of the Remote Control Huina 1580 Excavator is quite realistic. Every part of the machine performs very well.
The construction of this remote control excavator toy is very sturdy. It is stable and does not wobble when lifting soil, pebbles, or any playing items. It can smoothly move forward, backward, rotate, and can dig deep into the ground.
Wireless Remote Control:
Huina 580 excavator is operated with the help of powerful wireless remote control. A 2.4GHz transmitter allows you to control it from a distance of about 50 meters.
This remote control Huina excavator is highly recommended because of its durability and playing time. Its 2000mAh battery can last for up to 40 minutes. You can get this RC excavator toy on your doorstep by ordering from Huina Construction Toys.
Weight (Entire Package) 11.30 kg
Control Distance 50 meters
Battery Capacity 2000mAh
Battery Life 40 minutes
Dimensions (Entire Package) 62 x 39 x 24 cm
- Perfect for kids and adults of all ages
- Construction is very stable
- Outstanding functionality
- Fully metal excavator
- Best mechanic excavator in the market
- No Cons
1*7.4V 2000mAh battery pack
SAFETY TIPS ON HOW TO HANDLE THIS EXCAVATOR.
1. Please do not lift the excavator holding the boom(arm). Always lift it up by holding the base or tracks.
2. Please do not stand on the excavator.
3. Please do not force or continuously push the rotating button if you hear a click sound. If you hear any clicking sound when rotating the base of the excavator it means it has reached its limit or there is something on the side stopping it from rotating or there is simply a weight imbalance, please properly lift and put the excavator in a better position as soon as you notice this problem.
4. If you hear any clicking sound when digging please do not continue to push the button, it simply means it has reached its limit.
5. Do not swing or drag the excavator with your hands using the boom.
6. Please do not intentionally fill the excavator body with sand because sand or dirt particles can enter the gears causing it to break.
7. Do not place or operate this excavator near water.